Summer schedule (English version)
During the summer holidays, Zwembad de Waterakkers has an adjusted opening schedule with various activities and rules for the different age groups. These rules are important to ensure that free swimming runs as responsibly as possible. During the holidays, arrangements can be relaxed / tightened. Therefore, always keep an eye on the website for the most current information.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- It is mandatory to book in advance because of a maximum number of visitors per activity. This can be done by telephone by calling 0251-232979 or at the reception itself. The reception is open every day from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Stay home if you have a cold or the flu.
- Wait your turn in the boxes and keep 1.5 meters away.
- Follow the mandatory walking route.
- Disinfect your hands upon entry.
- Please register at our colleague at the reception.
- Preferably pay contactless with pin / mobile. Payment with cash is possible.
GAME RULES OF FREE SWIMMING
At the time of the corona pandemic, everything is slightly different from what we are used to. This also applies to free swimming in Zwembad de Waterakkers.
- Children up to the age of 17 who have at least an A diploma can swim freely in all pools.
- Children without an A diploma can swim in all pools under the supervision of an adult / supervisor (18+), in the competition pool they are allowed in the shallow end up to the ball line. They are required to wear armbands. Parents / supervisors (18+) must keep 1.5 meters away from other parents / supervisors (18+). PLEASE NOTE: The outdoor (toddler)bath is open from July 15 and only in good weather.
- Parents / supervisors (18+) can use all baths if they keep 1.5 meters away from other parents / supervisors (18+).
|Monday 6th of July till Sunday 16th of August|
|Recreation pool||Competition pool||Instruction pool||From 20th of July:
|Monday||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs|
|Tuesday||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs|
|Wednesday||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs|
|Thursday||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs|
|Friday||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs|
|Saturday||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs|
|Sunday||09.15-11.15 hrs***||09.15-11.15 hrs***||09.15-11.15 hrs***||09.15-11.15 hrs***|
|12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs||12.00-17.00 hrs|
|* fifteen minutes before closing time we request our visitors to change clothes.
** outdoor (toddler) pool with slide and water mushroom is open from July 13. In fine weather, the sunbathing lawn and the terrace can be used from 6 July.
*** family swimming from 9:15 am to 11:15 am: access only for children under 10 accompanied by an adult (18+).
Update July 3: the slide is open again from Monday July 6! Unfortunately, the herbal baths, whirlpool and other spray elements are not yet available. Of course we hope to be able to open it for our visitors as soon as possible.
GAME RULES BABY AND TODDLER SWIMMING
Especially for parents who like to swim with their children, who do not have a diploma yet, it is possible to swim during the Baby and Toddler Swimming. In a block of two houra, parents can swim with their baby or toddler in the recreational pool and the instruction pool (and in good weather, from July 13, in the outdoor toddler pool).
- One parent, max. two parents, with one child (maximum age of the child is 5 years).
- Flotation devices are mandatory.
GAME RULES SWIMMING LANES
There are no longer any restrictions during lane swimming. Lane swimmers do not have to keep a distance of 1.5 meters in the water. Adults should keep a distance of 1.5 meters before and after lane swimming.
|Wednesday||07.00-08.00 hrs||17.00-18.00 hrs|
|Thursday||07.00-08.00 hrs||17.00-18.00 hrs|
|Friday||07.00-08.00 hrs||17.00-18.00 hrs|
|Sunday||No swimming lanes|